VeloCloud Goes Global, Presenting at Key Industry Events
VeloCloud Presenting and Showcasing Cloud-Delivered SD-WAN at Important Industry Events Globally this Quarter -- Company Participating in Events Including ONUG Fall 2017, WAN Summit London, BroadSoft Connections, Summit AT&T Business, AWS re:Invent and Capacity Asia
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Oct. 12, 2017 -- VeloCloud™ Networks, Inc., the Cloud-Delivered SD-WAN company, today announced that it will present and demonstrate VeloCloud Cloud-Delivered SD-WAN™ at important industry events around the world this quarter.
VeloCloud Cloud-Delivered SD-WAN enables Enterprises to securely support application growth, network agility, and simplified branch and end-point implementations while delivering optimized access to cloud services, private data centers and enterprise applications. Global Service Providers are able to increase revenue, deliver advanced services and increase flexibility by delivering elastic transport, performance for cloud applications, and integrated advanced services all via a zero-touch deployment and operations model. Both Enterprises and Service Providers benefit from the virtualized CPE (vCPE) at the edge, multi-tenant cloud gateway architecture, and the ability to support real-time applications over private, broadband, and wireless links continuing to demonstrate that The Cloud is the Network.
VeloCloud will participate at a number of important events worldwide this quarter, including:
* Data Connectors; Boston; Oct. 12; at the Sheraton Boston Hotel.
* The INCOMPAS Show; San Francisco; where Michael Wood, VP of Marketing, will participate on a panel titled “SD-WAN: Killer App in the Making” on Oct. 16 at 1 pm PDT.
* ONUG Fall 2017; New York City; where VeloCloud will demonstrate over-the-top connectivity with security and access to AWS. VeloCloud is also exhibiting at the event Oct. 17-18, in Booth Number 3.
* WAN Summit; London; where Michael Wood, VP of Marketing, will participate on a panel titled “Growing your WAN to Meet the Demands of the Modern Workplace” on Oct. 18 at 2:25 BST. VeloCloud is also exhibiting at the event Oct. 17-18, in Booth Number 14.
* BroadSoft Connections; Phoenix; where VeloCloud is exhibiting at the event Oct. 22-25 in Booth Number 20.
* Data Connectors; Nashville; Oct. 26; at the Doubletree by Hilton Nashville Downtown.
* The Summit AT&T Business; Dallas; where VeloCloud is exhibiting at the event Oct. 30-Nov. 2 in Booth Number 101.
* Data Connectors; Calgary; Nov. 1; at the BMO Centre at the Calgary Stampede.
* Data Connectors; Birmingham; Nov. 2; at the Doubletree by Hilton Birmingham.
* AWS re:Invent; Las Vegas; where VeloCloud is exhibiting at the event Nov. 27-Dec. 1 in Booth Number K-17.
* Data Connectors; Seattle; Nov. 30; at the Renaissance Seattle Hotel.
* Data Connectors; St. Louis; Dec. 6; at the Sheraton Westport Chalet Hotel St. Louis.
* Capacity Asia; Hong Kong; where Michael Wood, VP of Marketing, will present “An Outcome-Driven Approach to SD-WAN” on Dec. 13 at 11:10 am HKT. VeloCloud is also exhibiting at the event Dec 12-13.
* Data Connectors; Ft Lauderdale; Dec. 14.
VeloCloud Networks™, Inc. is the Cloud-Delivered SD-WAN company, a Gartner Cool Vendor, the Frost & Sullivan Product Leader in the SD-WAN Solution Market, and a Best of Interop and Best of VMworld winner. The company simplifies branch WAN networking by automating deployment and improving performance over private, broadband Internet and LTE links for today’s increasingly distributed enterprises. VeloCloud SD-WAN includes: a choice of public, private or hybrid cloud network for enterprise-grade connection to cloud and enterprise applications; branch office enterprise appliances and optional data center appliances; software-defined control and automation; and virtual services delivery. VeloCloud is headquartered in Mountain View, Calif.