(Page 2 of 3)
“Centrify is continuing to make significant investments in our strategic partnerships,” said Gary Taggart, Centrify Vice President of Worldwide Sales and Support. “Partners are a critical to the future success of Centrify, and all of our sales teams are excited about what this new program brings to the partner community.”
Centrify channel partners can take advantage of the following new benefits:
• Competitive Profit Margins -- Centrify partners profit on software license, maintenance and renewal sales. Centrify prefers partners deliver design, deployment and support services, and it equips partners with no-cost technical training and “best practices” methodology.
• Deal Registration -- Centrify’s deal registration program helps partners maintain profitability and protect investments. It is designed to ensure Centrify and partners work together to successfully close business.
• Think Centrify Rewards Program -- Centrify provides additional rewards to partners who register and close qualified opportunities. For more information on this program, see http://www.centrify.com/partners/partner-programs-think-centrify.asp.
• No-Cost Training and Support -- Centrify provides online and in-person sales and technical training at no cost to partners. Centrify also provides unlimited, prioritized technical support to partners via phone, email and the web. Partner sales and technical certification can be found in the Centrify Partner Portal at http://www.centrify.com/partnernetwork/portal.asp.
• Market Development Funds -- Centrify supports demand-generation activities in the field, and upon request may provide discretionary joint-funding, staffing and logistical support for partner marketing activities.
• Dedicated Resources -- Dedicated channel sales and marketing resources are available to partners, along with a comprehensive partner portal that contains sales kits, collateral, online training, marketing assets and more. A Fast Track program is available to help partners move to the next tier and commitment level with Centrify, providing incentives for accelerated commitments. For more information on this program, see http://www.centrify.com/downloads/public/centrify-channel-partner-network-program-brochure.pdf.
“Centrify is a channel-centric organization, and with the record-setting quarters and fiscal years we have recorded, and will continue to strive toward, we rely heavily on the channel and our activities to support the channel,” said Nathan Adams, Centrify North American Channels director. “Centrify has always been fully committed to the partner community and protecting opportunities for them. With this new program, we will be able to work even more closely with partners to help them grow their businesses in the datacenter, cloud and mobile arenas.”
The Centrify Channel Partner Network also introduces new tiers of partnership, with higher commitment levels delivering greater benefits. (continued...)